I was talking with my brother last week telling him what wireless router I had and that I wanted to upgrade to one of the new Linksys routers that had built-in QoS packet scheduling. This basically allows you to tell the router to allow internet traffic from a specific device or port to have a higher priority than other devices/ports. I called him yesterday and found that he had bought the exact same router as I had and that it did have QoS enabled! Seems like I need to keep my firmware updated! I upgraded my firmware and now I won't have to pause download activity to make internet phone calls sound clearer.
In other news, Celena had her first physical therapy session today, and everything went well. She had molds of her feet taken and will get her shoe inserts shortly which should help too. We're hoping that this helps take away the knee pain so that she can avoid surgery on both knees.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment