Well, Seth and I make deals by putting our thumbs up and saying "Deal". He recently started using other fingers and just making words up. For instance, he would put up his pinky and say "Peagle", followed by his first finger which he dubbed, "Deagle". Today we did deal with our thumbs and then he just grinned, stared me straight in the eye and said, "Feagle". I looked at his hand and to my astonishment he was flying the bird, the "middle man", the.....well, he was flipping me off, middle finger held high and proud.
I laughed, so he thought it was funny. Big Mistake.
He had to learn this right before Luke's first birthday party too. Sheesh! Over the next couple of days he floated the bird to his Nana, Papa, Uncle Chris, Aunt Michelle, Luke, his Mother, and myself several times. Nana had the best reaction by simply stating, "Yes, that's your middle finger."
Many thanks to Mike and Kristy for one of my new terms used to discourage this....."middle man always needs a friend!". :)
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment