Friday, September 12, 2008

In Paris - Again

Ok, it's really cool the first time, kinda neat the second time, but this time it felt more like a business trip. The wonder of Paris has worn off for me. It's still a beautiful city (as you can see by the pictures), but when you go there and work from 7am until 11pm it's just more work in a better looking place. The good news is that I'm beginning to get really good at taking the underground (Metro) and even booked some places for dinner this time.



It was the anniversary of the Grand Arch in La Defense (50th?) and there were fireworks that evening. It was really nice as the fireworks were during dinner! From the photos you can see that there was quite a view!



Here's to you Paris! I'll be seeing you again one day!I've put some pictures below, you can see more here.

IMG_0591IMG_0519 View of the Grand Arch from my Hotel Window.IMG_0562View of the Eiffel Tower at Dinner.




No comments: