Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another Blog for Work

For those of you who don't know what I do for a living, you can start to check out my new blog that I write for DataDirect (the company I work for). It's here: http://www.jdbc-connection.com. The first blog is all about how to use our drivers with WLM (work load manager) on zOS systems. Useful if you ask me.

In other news, we had a splendid time at Dave's this weekend, Christopher looks just like him (poor kid). It poured down rain but Dave braved the elements to grill a mighty tasty burger. It was also the first time I really had hummice; it was quite tasty. My palette isn't really that developed but for a load of mashed up beans it was good.

Luke is still crawling all over the place, and he thinks it's really funny when you chase him (or he chases you). He and Seth get along really well, Seth shares his stuff and makes sure to take small objects from him like a big brother should. Seth's current favorite game at bedtime is "See, See". You basically take a little toucan light and wave it around the room and say:

See, See what do you see?
I see a ______, that's what I see!

And when you fill in the blank with something (smoke detector, fan, airplane made of cans, etc...) you stop moving the light around and just highlight the object you're looking at. It's a fun game to play with a 4 year old.

Oh, Celena wants me to start tracking my happiness and stress levels. Today was a medium stress, meduim happy day. :)

No comments: