Friday, May 02, 2008

Riverdance!

riverdance pic Last night Celena and I had a babysitter watch the boys and we went to Riverdance ad the Memorial Auditorium in Raleigh. Wow, we really had a good time. We don't get to date as often as we'd like sometimes as we really love to spend time with the boys and just forget to go out. Anyway, we had really good seats and the dancing was awesome! Celena really likes it because she actually clogs - I don't. During the show she really gets into it, whooping and hollering, tapping her feet - it's nice to see her have such a good time. I find myself getting caught up in it too even though I think it is close to criminal to have fancy pant gents dancing on stage in leather pants.


All in all we had a great time and hope to see Lord of the Dance if it comes back. Now to get her to go see Phantom of the Opera again....



No comments: